- What are cookies? Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer or any other device you use to visit our web site.
- gather information that will help us to send commercial information in line with your interests;
- remember your browsing preferences, for example. the language , the text size, the page layout or colors (in this way you can navigate our site more quickly and easily);
- collect analytical information such as number of visitors and pages you visit frequently;
- understand if our visitors are easily adapted to the changes from time to time we make to our website.
- The information we collect from cookies Cookies help us to gather information about how you use our websites, but they do not store information that can identify. Only store a unique session ID that helps you recover your user profile and your preferences the next time you visit our web site.
- Types of cookies
- Session cookies – Cookies of this type are temporarily stored on your computer or on your device while browsing session, and disposed at the end of the same.
- Persistent cookies – Cookies of this type are stored in your computer for a longer period of time. We use persistent cookies to identify themselves for more than a browsing session.
- Manage Cookies The menu of most browsers provides options to manage cookies by adjusting or by configuring the settings that affect them. typically, The browser allows you to:
- View Cookies;
- accept cookies;
- disable all cookies or some of them;
- disable all cookies when you close your browser;
- block cookies;
- receive notifications when you receive a cookie.
If you set your browser to block our cookies, keep in mind that you may not have the ability to access some parts of our web sites. If you set your browser to delete all cookies, your browser preferences will be deleted when you close the browser itself.
- More information about cookies
For more information about cookies, visit the following sites: