Via dell'Industria, 33, Malonno
25040 BS Italia
+39 0364 65394
+39 0364 65202
Cavalier Giuseppe Asticher starts the activity in a 3×6 square room in 1946.
In 1955 a service station, a dealership, a driving school and a garage were built. In 1970 was founded Pulimeccanica: an industrial maintenance company and in 1972 was deposited the ” industrial motor cleaner” patent
In 1983 were deposited morse patents, in 1989 production began with numerical control machines, in 1991 a joint venture with CNC machine manufacturer Mastroy (Bulgaria). In 1997 was realised the first metrology room, in 2002 new stores were built and the production areas expanded; in 2004 Asticher obtained ISO 9001 certification. In 2008 was created the Aspro Union. From 2010 to 2011 the production layout is completely redefined, in 2012 is activated the third-party testing and in 2013 Asticher gets the qualification for the supply of “safety” details in the military sector.
Today. Extention of the commercial network on foreign markets
Asticher Srl is certified according to the ISO 9001-2008 and ISO /TS 16949 quality standard and it guarantees high quality standard. Our highly specialized staff manages laboratory tests on site. The company has second- level qualified operators. Asticher s.r.l. also has advanced equipment such as 3D measuring machine, 3D calculation antrophomorfic arm for third party. Our company is able to do topometric optical scanners on site without moving the details out of the plant.
- Energy sector, hydroelectric plants: turbines realization such as Pelton, Francis, Kaplan.
- Biomass cogeneration plants: realization of statoric and rotoric rings and turbine houses.
- Fluid ends;
- Bop; Stress joint;
- Components for land vehicles: Armored, weapon pieces , fittings;
- Naval cannons components: machine crates, automatic crates
- Service operations on installations, or revamping of the same
- Reverse engineering.
IRON AND STEEL SECTOR
- Rings and spindles pilgrim mill laminating housing and accessories;
- Mechanical gears;
- Prototypes-avanserie / first article;
- Industrial vehicles;
- Special vehicles.
- Creating prototypes through CAD CAM stations using cutting edge 3D software;
- Avanserie / First article accomplishments.
- Maintenance made on site;
- Special transport service to be repaired at the headquarters and re-installation directly on site.
- Team enabled for overhead works.
- 2nd level controls
- Anthropomorphic arm for testing without moving the details
- Topographic optical scanners
- Scans with laser tracker machines.