Via Carlo Serassi, 14 , Bergamo
24125 BG Italia
+39 035 4160811
+39 035 242583
IRE-OMBA was founded in 1906 by the Earls of Sottocasa under the name “SOCIETA’ ANONIMA OFFICINE METALLURGICHE SOTTOCASA”. Its headquarters were, and still is, at No. 14, Via Serassi, Bergamo.
With plants in Bergamo and Seriate IRE-OMBA has now consolidated its position as a key manufacturing Company in its sector at international level. Now IRE-OMBA employ 130 people and its financial turnover in 2017 was 53 Million Euro.
Customers who rely on Ire-Omba expect to acquire quality products that meet their needs. To guarantee an impeccable result, Ire-Omba rigorously tests the products in order to reach 100% of the required technical characteristics. Our accuracy in testing products has led us to an ever increasing confidence on the part of our customers. We work to the maximum of our resources to manage security requirements. Our team is working to create a service dedicated to our customers and to supply the latest generation of electronic instruments. Ire-Omba does not forget the importance of the planet in which we live and pays great attention to the possible environmental impacts of the treatments carried out in our factories.
IRE-OMBA stands by four pillars. They are:
- Pursuing a zero defect culture. We pride ourselves on supplying our customers with rings that are 100% in compliance with the technical specifications requested.
- Pursuing a zero delay culture. We are continuously working at improving our material flow management capability in order to 100% hit all our promised ship out/delivery dates.
- Pursuing a zero accident culture. The safety of our workers is of paramount importance for us and we do and will do all we can to make IRE-OMBA the safest working place for our people.
- Pursuing a zero impact culture on the environment. We know how precious and fragile our world is. We only have one. So we are happy to have this certified by all the major environmental international standards.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
IRE-OMBA is a company specialized in the production of RINGS.
Our plants produce rectangular/shaped section hot-rolled rings in all types of steel (light alloys, super alloys and in non-ferrous materials). Rings can be supplied in raw or in heat treated condition, sandblasted, rough or finished machined.
The production capacity of the plants exceeds 40,000 tons per year with an average export of about 80%. We have 3 rolling mills for rings weighing:
- Line 1: between 15 and 80 Kg – FULLY AUTOMATED
- Line 2: between 80 and 300 Kg – FULLY AUTOMATED
- Line 3: between 300 and 6.000 Kg (MAX OD 4.5 MTRS).
11 BAND SAWING MACHINES
1 PRE-HEATING OVEN
9 FORGING OVENS
6 OVENS FOR HEAT TREATMENT
5 VERTICAL LATHES
In order to guarantee a consistent level of quality for all OMBA products, each part undergoes a series of rigorous tests, including:
- Non-destructive testing (ultrasonic, magnetic particle, liquid penetrant)
- Evaluation of mechanical and metallurgical properties.
- ISO 9001:2015
- ISO 14001:2015
- OHSAS 18001:2007