Via Ponte Nuovo 11, Rodengo Saiano
25050 BS Italia
+39 030 8900145
OMAL Spa, since 1981 is a leading manufacturer of valves and actuators. Our pay-off “EMPOREWERD PERFORMANCE” summarizes faithfully the Company philosophy that lead us to the excellence: any support to our customers have to be the fastest and the most accurate and the quality / durability / reliability of our products have to be higher than the market standards. Regarding our range, OMAL offer a wide Products Portfolio which can meet various requirement from many industrial applications such the Chemical, Petrochemical, Oil & Gas, Water Treatment, Painting and ink makers, food industry, pharmaceutical and generally in all the process industries.
The production range OMAL is composed by:
- SCOTCH-YOKE Actuators in Aluminium, Stainless Steel or Carbon Steel, Single Acting and Double Acting from 8NM to 8.000NM
- Pneumatic HEAVY DUTY Actuators in Carbon Steel with torques up to 32,000 Nm
- Electric Actuators (On-Off or Modulating up to 2.000 NM
As per the OMAL Actuators, given the 30-years’ experience in the production of Scotch Yoke aluminium pneumatic actuators, in addition to that OMAL developed the series of HEAVY DUTY actuators in Carbon Steel (for applications where aluminium is not accepted), for automation of larger sized valves up to 32. 000 Nm torque either in Double Acting version and Spring Return version completed with the control panels with the accessories as specified by the final client. OMAL offer also a range of STAINLESS STEEL actuators (up to 1920 Nm DOUBLE ACTING and 960 Nm SINGLE ACTING) for sever services or environment where it is mandatory to use SS material (such as pharmaceutical industry or in marine application).
- Floating Ball valves (from solid bar) designed for high cyclity: MAGNUM-series (wafer / split wafer) and THOR-series (flanged split body)
- Floating Ball valves – Manual operated – Casted body – Series STARK (wafer) and SPARTAN (flanged split body)
- Trunnion-mounted Ball valves: SUPREME-series available up to 24″valves
- High pressure Ball vales: HERCULES-series
- Ball valves in various materials (brass, stainless steel) and configurations (one-piece, 3pieces, threaded, solder)
- PRO-CHEMIE 60 Ball Valves for chemicals industry engineered for most severe application PRO-CHEMIE60-series in Stainless Steel and capable to withstand 60.000 cycles without leakage from the stem packing (news).
OMAL Ball valves, either actuated and manual-operated are designed and manufactured to have the best performance in terms of reliability and durability. They are entirely manufactured in our plants in Villa Carcina and in Rodengo Saiano in Italy with a range of sizes up to 24 ” and pressure ratings ANSI 150/300/600/900/1500/2500 (according to different max size). Regarding the materials, in addition to the standard material like carbon steel and stainless steel, the API 6D ball valves are available in any special material (like Hastelloy, Inconel, SuperDuplex and Duplex) and in special execution to meet the most stringent specification by end user and engineering companies. Manufacturing either valves and actuators, OMAL is able to supply the complete package of actuated valves (Valve + Actuator) SIL-3 certified and strictly MADE IN ITALY which can be proved during a visit to our plants.
- WAFER and LUG BUTTERFLY valves (concentric type, rubber lined)
- Pneumatic coaxial valves – VIP
- Angle Seat valves – ARES, ATHENA and ZEUS
The quality and reliability of the OMAL valves and actuators are widely endorsed by the product certifications, among which the most important are the following:
- API6D (for ball valves Series THOR and SUPREME)
- SIL3 (for Actuators and for Ball Valves Series MAGNUM, THOR,SUPREME, HERCLUES)
- Fugitive Emission (for ball valves)
- TA-LUFT (for ball valves)
- FIRE SAFE API607 / ISO10497 (ball valves)
- RINA (for butterfly valves)
- DVGW (for butterfly valves)
- IGR (for the PRO-CHEMIE 60)
All the manufacturing processes are carried out according to ISO 9001-certified Quality System and to ISO-14001-certified Environmental System, plus Certification according to AD2000 and APIQ1.