Via Giovanni Da Verrazzano, 26, Milano
20132 MI Italia
+39 02 2563197
+39 02 2590178
C.E. Ltd, also known with the name of COMPAGNIA GENERALE ELETTRONICA, MISURE REGOLAZIONI SICUREZZE is present on the OIL & GAS market (On-Shore and Off-Shore), petrochemical, energy production, chemical, process industry since 1977. Over the years we have developed suitable and specific products for every need in the sector of position monitoring of valves and moving parts (pistons, handling arms, safety doors, rotation checking of units, etc.) in collaboration with end users (such as refineries, thermoelectric power plants, chemical and food industries), manufacturers of valves and actuators, engineering companies, manufacturers of petrochemical ovens and boilers. Thanks to high flexibility and adaptability to the ever-changing market needs and the customer specific needs, through the design and implementation of custom systems. C.E. Ltd has become a leading manufacturer of the valve position monitoring, The experience gained allows us through our engineers and technicians to propose a range of standard and/or custom products for every type of requirement in particularly difficult and heavy applications such as petrochemical ones.
Thanks to the quality and characteristics of our “made in Italy” products, we are among the main reference suppliers of engineering companies and valve and actuator manufacturers with installations carried out in all the plants of the world. C.E. Ltd products are designed and engineered with the needs of the customer and the markets in which they operate always at the centre of the project; we collaborate with our customers openly and actively throughout the development phases because our success is closely linked with the satisfaction of our customers. Our mission is to improve constantly the quality of the products and services we provide to our customers, with the continuous aim of ensuring the supply of an exceptional product with mutual and reciprocal satisfaction.
Certifications according to ATEX, IECEx, EAC Ex, INMETRO and ECAS Ex standards with Exd IIC (explosion proof) or Exia IIC (intrinsic safety) protection method for areas with explosion hazard are available on the entire range of products. SIL certification is also available. All products have a wide range of versions suitable for multiple applications with ambient temperatures from -60 °C to + 200°C depending on the model.
Products by CE Ltd
GLOBTOP® CF, HF and PF series – Valve position monitoring systems
- Material: copper free aluminium and 316L stainless steel.
- Solutions designed to simplify installation and wiring.
- Versions with 3 and 4 cable entries with ½” npt, ¾” npt, M20x1.5 and M25x1.5 threads.
- From 1 to 4(6) mechanical limit switches, reed magnetics, hybrid magnetics (GO®) and inductive.
- Internal support terminal blocks and compartment for limit switch interconnection cables.
- ATEX, IECEx, EAC Ex, INMETRO ed ECAS Ex certifications for Exd and Exia areas.
- Position visual indicators of various colours.
- Extended position visual indicators and specific for FIREPROOF protection.
- They can be used in environments with extreme temperatures from -60°C to +100°C.
- Solutions with SIL certificate.
JETREED® R and P series – Magnetic proximity switches with Reed type SPDT contact
- Material: 303 and 316 stainless steel (R version) and PPS plastic (P version).
- Available with junction box.
- 5 types of SPDT reed contacts in tungsten, gold tungsten or rhodium; specific for various powers of use.
- Certifications: ATEX, IECEx, EAC Ex for Exd and Exia areas.
- They can be used in environments with extreme temperatures.
- Solutions with SIL certificate.
- Contacts: SPDT.
- Excellent value for money.
Representative products C.E. ltd
GO® switch – Topworx – magnetic proximity switch with hybrid technology
GO switch is a magnetic proximity switch with hybrid technology. it incorporates the best parts of the mechanical, magnetic and inductive limit switches, but eliminating their criticality. The GO switch limit switch can be used for applications with:
- Extreme room or process temperatures: from −50°C to 205°C.
- Extreme pressure: from 2.000Psi to 10.000Psi.
- High vibrations.
- Need for precision and repeatability of position such as those of the valves.
- Need for high reliability, continuity of service, safety and reduced maintenance.
- Dangerous areas with Exd and Exia plants.
Other relevant features:
- Uses ferrous or magnetic target for position feedback.
- Contacts: SPDT, DMDB, DPDT in palladium-silver or cadmium-silver gold plated.
- It does not use internal mechanisms with mechanical spring effect for contact switching.