Via Olona, 9 , Fagnano Olona
21054 VA Italia
+39 0331 614085
+39 0331 612668
After starting with the production of seats with soft and metallic seal, Cober subsequently developed into the production of Trunnion and Floating spheres with two or more ways. We are now able to supply complete kits (ball and seats) for ½ “to 72” ball valves for all types of applications. Our production takes place on two production plants, where more than 60 highly qualified operators work. Thanks to over 40 years of experience and our fleet of machines, we are now able to do all kinds of precision machining up to 3000mm.
Cober Srl aims to create a partnership with its customers, in which the objective is to ensure high quality of its products and compliance with deliveries, in addition to sharing its know-how in the world of valves. – More than a supplier, a real partner.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Valve components
½ inch- 72 inch
ANSI pressure classes
150 – 2500 lb.
API pressure classes
2000 – 15000 psi
- Stainless steel (F6A, F6NM, F316, F316L, F316Ti, F316LN Mod, F304, F321, F44, 17-4/PH, XM19)
- Carbon steel (A105, LF2, 4140, F60)
- Duplex & Superduplex (F51, F53, F55)
- Special Materials (INCONEL 625 o 718, INCOLOY 825, HASTELLOY B o C, STELLITE, MONEL 400, MONEL K500)
- Bronze, Titanium, etc.
- Electroplating (Nickel, Chrome, Zinc)
- Hard metal coatings (Tungsten, Chrome, Stellite)
We perform coupling with leak test both on soft and metallic seal kit.
Inserts for soft seal
PEEK, DEVLON®, TEFLON, PTFE, PTFE Carbographite, PCTFE, NYLON, etc.
Non-destructive testing (NDT)
- DPE (Penetrant liquids)
- PMI (Positive Material Identification)
- VT (Visual exam)
- HT (Hardness surveys)
- UT (Ultrasound)
- MT (Magnetic Particle)
- Thickness reliefs
Cober Srl is certificated ISO 9001.